Christmas at home

Sunday 6 January 2013

I can't quite believe it's already January. I feel like this year's Christmas break definitely went way too fast. I had a lovely week at home, mainly hanging out with friends and family, and eating and drinking too much as per usual. (Bring on the January detox!). I rang in the New Year rather quietly at home with Aled due to being rather ill. We wanted to watch the fireworks but standing in the cold and rain for a few hours didn't really seem like the best idea! Instead we watched a few films, had some drinks (beer for Aled, lemsip for me!) and had a very tame bedtime of 12:05am.  

I am a bit of a perfectionist with my photos, and I was actually really disappointed with the ones I took over Christmas. I love photography and taking photos but I definitely class myself as a very amateur photographer and would like to improve my skills. One of my resolutions for 2013 will be to practice with camera and tripod more. I know there are so many functions I have yet to learn how to properly use! 

Even though I wasn't the happiest with my photos here are a few I did like....
(absolutely starving now after looking back at my Christmas dinner!)

3 comments:

  1. I love those "do not open until" tags! where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks, me too! They were from ebay! (http://tinyurl.com/a5n9t43) xx

      Delete
  2. awww this post is soo cute :)
    I love it!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it & read them all!